Sunday, December 06, 2009

So much for 100

Oh well. I've been working on other things, so that's how it goes. And here, finally are a couple of the things I've been working on...



The headboard is a project that took me about 3 months to actually complete, with each step spread out over evenings when Jaya would sleep or afternoons with his papa. It's three old shutters from the ReStore, secured together and painted. Really, not such a complicated project, but there you have it. I have to say it looks better in real life...I really do need a better flash for my camera...

And the Happy Birthday Banner is my new favourite craft project. I can already think of a million applications, and I already know I'll be lucky if I do even one more...sigh.

Also, I've decided I'm going to add a new column to the right (look that way ---->) highlighting a website I like every once and awhile. I seem to be doing a lot of internet-ing these days, and it's continuously amazing to me what I find out there. So I think I'll share.

And finally, here's a photo from our weekend. Hilarious!


No comments: