Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cherry Watches Her First Operation, Move 2 Squares




This weekend I bought:
  • a few yards of fake leather
  • a long roll of "fabric" that is dark blue vinyl on one side and royal blue fuzz on the other
  • a "Nurse Cherry Ames" board game from the 50's
  • three old glass bottles
  • a foot long toy greyhound bus with all its paint
  • a melodihorn that mostly works
  • a vintage black bakelite plastic viewmaster with personal photos of someone's trip to Hawaii in the 50's
Now, I just have to decide what I'm going to do with all this stuff. Jaya gets the bus, of course. And Emma may get the melodihorn, if she promises to play me songs on it. What I'm really curious about is what the blue fuzzy stuff will get to be...

I'm determined to make something this week. Hopefully involving felt. Will report back...

No comments: